How to submit
1. As you complete projects with your class, ask students to share what they’ve learned in the form of a 200- to 400-word reflective writing piece.
Each student submission should address:
- An injustice students see in their world and its connection to human rights
- How students shared their knowledge with others
- How students used their personal strengths to take a stand
- Two or three images of the project and/or action
2. Review the terms and conditions.
3. Share student submissions* with us by uploading them here.
*Each student project will be considered independently
The submission deadline is March 1, 2020.